Fishlake National Forest Campgrounds
A group spot at City Creek Campground
|Beaver Ranger District|
|Birch Creek East||7,800'||May||October||-||-|
Opening and closing dates are dependent on weather.
City Creek and Castle Rock are the only campgrounds that allow ATV use within the Campground. The Paiute ATV Trail can be accessed from both City Creek and Castle Rock campgrounds. No other campgrounds on the district allow ATV use: ATV’s must be hauled to nearby trailheads. State of Utah laws and rules for Off-Highway Vehicle are enforced by law enforcement.
Fires may be built without a permit in places where fire rings and fire grates are established. Cutting of standing timber, shrubs and other vegetation is prohibited. Firewood is provided in some locations, deadfall should be utilized for fires. Surface water may be contaminated and should always be properly treated before consumption. Pets are welcome and should be kept on a leash. A nominal fee is charged at most campgrounds. Within the picnic areas, you will find tables, benches, water, fire grates, parking and restrooms.
All federal recreation pass programs are honored.
- Beaver District: Dispersed Camping Areas
- Big John's Flat
- Big Flat
- Beaver River
- Indian Creek
- Lousy Jim
- Merchant Valley
- North Creek
- Timid Springs
- Three Creek Reservoir Richfield Ranger District: Campgrounds
- Gooseerry Administrative Site Cabins
- Monrovian Picnic Area
- Fillmore Ranger District: Campgrounds
- Maple Grove Campground
- Adelaide Campground
- Chalk Creek Canyon Picnic Sites
- Maple Hollow Campground
- Oak Creek Campground Fremont River Ranger District: Campgrounds
- Aquarius Ranger Station Cabin
- Lower Bowns Dispersed Camping Area
- Oak Creek Campground
- Pleasant Creek Campground
- Single Tree Campground